The Dress of your dreams
You found your soul mate and somehow that didn’t feel as difficult as finding the dress of your dreams! From fit and flair, ball gowns to bias-cut dresses the options seem endless.
Here are ten signs that you may have found the dress of your dreams.
1. You start using superlatives.
If you’re suddenly inspired to describe your gown as “the most amazing dress “, “It’s stunning!” or simply “OMG I love the way I look in it!” you’ve found the one.
2. You can picture yourself walking down the aisle in it.
Picturing your groom’s awestruck reaction to your red carpet-worthy look as you glide down the aisle? You’ve found the one.
3. You don’t want to take it off or want to wear it now.
You want to wear it to school, work. bowling or to the supermarket that’s normal, right?
4. All other dresses suddenly pale in comparison to it.
Everything else looks drab or just “ok” compared to the stunner you’re rocking now.
5. Someone in your group is tearing up, even if it’s not you.
You may or may not be the type to overtly display emotion, but chances are if your mother, sister, or best friend needs tissues, you’ve found your one.
6. You’re convinced your body has never looked better.
Whether it is a cinched mermaid dress that emphasizes your curves or a slim silk sheath that complements your athletic frame, Giselle has nothing on you when you’re in this stunner.
7. Your gown may not be pink, but your face has taken on a rosy glow.
If your dress evokes the same blushing reaction, as the first kiss did you found the one.
8. No one else’s opinion matters.
Your mind is made up, you love it and that’s the one!
9. The prospect of not wearing the dress on your big day is too much to bear.
You will do without anything else maybe even the groom, but you have to wear this gown!
10. You feel like you’re falling in love all over again.
If you’re experiencing a coup de coeur like the one you felt when first falling for your groom, it’s time to say yes to your dress.